Customer Data Integration Whitepaper

Old approaches struggle to integrate the wide variety of internal and external customer data now available to most enterprises. Analysts can spend as much as 80% of their time preparing data, leaving only 20% for actual analysis. This is due to the fact that traditional “top-down” and “rule-based” approaches to integration are not alone sufficient when dealing with the extreme variety of data typically found with customer information that is generated across different applications and systems.